Terms and conditions of use
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website.
By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions then you may not use this website.
If you upload or submit any material to this website or any other web service directly connected with this website, we will require you to read, understand and accept these terms and conditions.
You must be at least 18 years old to use this website. By using this website and/or accepting these terms and conditions, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
This document was developed with the assistance of SEQ Legal (https://seqlegal.com).
2. Copyright notice
Copyright (c) SC HED VENTURE SRL
In accordance with the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- we, together with our licensors, own and control all copyright and other intellectual property rights which are displayed on this website.
- all intellectual property rights in connection with this website and the materials displayed on this website are reserved.
3. User license
- view the pages on this website in a web browser;
- download pages from this website for caching operations in a web browser;
- listen to and/or watch audio and video files on this website; and
- use the web services on this website in a web browser in accordance with the rest of this document.
Except as expressly permitted by Section 3.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you are not permitted to download any material from this website or save any material to your computer.
You are permitted to use this website for personal and/or commercial purposes only and are not permitted to use this website for any other purpose.
Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you are not permitted to edit or modify any material on this website.
If you do not own or control the rights to a material, you do not have permission to:
- republish the material (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license the material;
- present any material on this website to the public;
- use any material for commercial purposes; or
- redistribute any material from this website.
We reserve the right to restrict access, at our discretion, to some areas of this website or the entire website; you are not permitted to circumvent or attempt to circumvent or avoid any access restriction measures on this website.
4. Acceptable use
You are not allowed to:
- use this website in any way or take any action that causes or may cause damage to this website or affects the performance, availability or accessibility of this website;
- use this website in any way that may be considered unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material that consists of (or is related to) any spyware, computer virus, trojan horse, worm, keylogger, rootkit or other malicious software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, but not limited to, web scraping (“web scraping”), web data mining (“data mining”), data extraction (“data extraction”), and data harvesting (“data harvesting”), on or in connection with this website without our express written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with this website using any robot, spider or other automated means, other than search engine indexing or without the explicit consent of the administrator of this website;
- use the data collected from this website for any direct marketing activity (including, but not limited to, email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mail).
You are not permitted to use the data collected on this website to contact individuals, companies or other entities.
You must ensure that any information you provide to us through this website or any other service in connection with this website is true, accurate, current, complete and not misleading.
5. Limited guarantees
- completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website;
- that the material on this website is up-to-date; or
- that this website or any service on this website will remain available.
We reserve the right to discontinue or modify any or all services on this website and to stop publishing this website at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and except as otherwise expressly provided in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon discontinuance or modification of any service or if we stop publishing this website.
6. Limitations and exclusions of liability
None of these terms and conditions do:
- limits or excludes any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limits or excludes any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limits any liability in any way not permitted by applicable law; or
- excludes any liability which cannot be excluded under applicable law.
Limitations and exclusions of liability stated in Section 6 and/or elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- are subject to Section 6.1; and
- govern all obligations arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, tort (including negligence) and/or for breach of statutory duty, unless otherwise expressly provided in these terms and conditions.
To the extent that this website and the information and/or services on this website are provided free of charge, we are not liable for any loss or damage of any kind.
We are not liable for any losses resulting from any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We are not liable for any loss of business, including (but not limited to) loss of or damage to profits, revenues, production, savings, partnerships, contracts, business opportunities or goodwill.
We are not liable for any loss or corruption of data, databases or web services.
We are not liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not personally bring any claim against our employees in respect of any loss you suffer in connection with this website or these terms and conditions (this does not limit, or exclude, the liability of our employees for unlawful, illegal or fraudulent actions).
7. Breach of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we reserve the right to:
- we send you one or more formal warnings;
- we take legal action against you.
We reserve the right to revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
The revised terms and conditions apply to use of this website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions. By accepting these terms and conditions and/or using this website, you waive any right to be notified of or to accept any revision of these terms and conditions.
9. Assignment of rights and/or obligations
By accepting these terms and conditions and/or by using this website you agree to assign, transfer, subcontract or otherwise administer our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
We are not permitted to assign, transfer, subcontract or otherwise administer your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or any competent authority to be illegal and/or unenforceable, the other provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is deemed unlawful and/or unenforceable and would be deleted, only that provision will be deemed to be deleted and the remaining provisions will continue in force.
11. Third party rights
A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and yours and is not intended for the benefit of or to be enforceable by any third party.
The exercise of the parties’ rights under a contract in accordance with these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
12. Entire agreement
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Romanian law.
Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Romania.